what is it that I am trying to say in my writing? what is my message? does it help?
how do I show who I am?
is there something that I want my readers to feel?
how will i fall in love with poetry again? have I evolved from where I have been? where am I trying to go?
is this where & how readers will be able to experience my growth?Reflection
- It allows me to have a clearer mind.
- It allows me to slow down.
- I physically feel lighter.
- I’ve become more aware of my interactions with people.
When I find myself beginning to struggle through a triggering moment, I will consciously stop what I am doing and take my first deep breath.
1) the first breath always helps to calm the anxiety/excitement that I am feeling. #breathe #repeat
2) my second breath helps to slow down any racing thoughts. #breathe #repeat
3) my last breath makes it easier for me to listen & remain present. #breathe #repeat